What We Have To Offer
Honesty! - We take great pride in being honest!
Decker's Automotive has rare qualities seldom found in the auto repair industry. We are committed to being honest. We have integrity and are competent in all the services we offer. Our team of automotive experts offers exceptional customer service and takes great pride in the work that they do.
We assure you that all the work that we do on your vehicles will meet your expectations. We inspect the condition of your car and replace parts and materials only as needed. We serve our customers by applying our extensive knowledge and experience repairing and servicing vehicles while maintaining complete customer satisfaction.
Our philosophy is simple: we fix what needs to be fixed. We won’t offer you services you don’t need and we work hard to earn your trust. This ensures that you will not only be happy with the work we do but that you’ll keep coming back and even refer your friends. This is the way it’s supposed to be. We look forward to helping you.
- Transmission Service and Flushes
- Engine Repair or Replacement
- Cooling System Service, Repair and Replacement
- Performance Upgrades, Accessory Installation
- Batteries, Alternators, Starters
- Driveability Concerns and No Start Issues
- Exhaust System and Clutches
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance, Warranty Inquires
- Glass and Windshield Repair - With or Without ICBC
- Tire Sales - Mounting and Balancing are FREE (With purchase of new tires)
- Wheel Alignments - Suspension and Power/Electric Steering Issues
- Fuel System Service and Flushing
- Complete Brake Service and Flushing
- Lift and Leveling Kits
- Check Engine Lights and Software Updates
- Differential Rebuilds and Service
- Key service - Locks Tumblers and Coding
- Timing Belts - Serpentine Belts
There are many more services that we offer that would turn this list into a never ending page. For all of your automotive related questions we encourage a phone call or an e-mail. If we have difficulty answering your questions, we believe it is our duty to help steer you in the right direction.